MKP New England 2018 Annual Gathering
Clara Barton Camp, 30 Ennis Road, North Oxford, MA
January 26-28th (Friday night – Sunday Morning)
~$75 (registration $35.00, Balance CCP)
Overnight cabins for ALL who want to stay overnight
Sean Morrissey, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Activity of Events:
- Friday night: drums, music, social time
- Saturday morning: presentations by the Lodge Keepers Society (LKS), the NWTA Leader Body, the Elder Body, and the Young Warriors.
- Saturday afternoon: Council Elections and Recognition.
- Saturday night: Fire Circle, Talent Show
- Sunday morning: Sweat lodge
What’s an Annual Gathering?
It’s the ONE event that brings together ALL initiated brothers in New England, both seasoned and brand new alike, to deepen connection and friendship, learn new skills to enhance your I-Group, gain new insights into all things MKP, and have some serious fun in the process.
Why should I attend an annual meeting?
It’s where you can ask all the questions about MKP you’ve been wanting to ask. It’s where we get to honor the men who’ve served our community in the past and welcome the men who are stepping up to serve us anew. And it’s a blast.
Why will this one be special?
We have not held an Annual Gathering in over three years and now there’s palpable momentum building to re-energize our community. We’re living through a particularly charged time in our society where fragmentation and uncertainty are growing – so we need each other more than ever. And society needs MKP more than ever. It needs each of us as individual men more than ever, and it’s this reality that is animating this Gathering.
What will I get out of it?
- A deeper understanding our organization
- new I-Group skills
- a tangible sense of being supported by the larger New England Community
- the satisfaction of making a difference simply by being present
To register click the button to complete the Google Form.
Deadline to register is Sunday, 11pm, January 21st
Make a $35 deposit via Paypal
This is a CCP event so we will support each other. (This contribution is made after the event)
Silent Auction Payments